If you are like us, you love coffee. So, no matter if it is instant or not, you also like to try out different coffee recipes. After all, this is what attract us all to Starbucks. However, you can now make your own mocha recipes at the comfort of your home.
We bet that you can already picture yourself sitting in your backyard and drinking a tasty mocha. As you probably know, there are many different mocha recipes. While it all depends on your personal preferences, we decided to share with you the best 4 mocha recipes that we have ever tried. And the best part is that they are easy to make, fast, and, above all, they are absolutely delicious.
Here are the 4 best mocha recipes we hand-selected for you:
#1: Iced Mocha Coffe
1 tablespoon of instant coffee (Folgers or Maxwell House)
8 ounces of cold water
4 tablespoons half-and-half cream
3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
1 or 2 individual packets of Splenda no calorie sweetener
cool whip (optional)
1. Get a coffee mug or a large coffee cup and add the instant coffee and the water.
2. Put the cup or the mug in the microwave until the coffee is well heated.
3. Stir the coffee and put the cup or the mug in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
4. Get the chilled cup or mug out of the fridge and add the half-and-half cream, the chocolate syrup, and the packets of Splenda.
5. Put the content in a tall beverage glass and add ice cubes. Make sure that the poured coffee covers the ice.
6. You can top the iced mocha coffee with Cool Whip if you want.
#2: Frosty Mocha Drink
3 tablespoons of instant chocolate drink mix
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of honey
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and process them until it is smooth.
2. Pour the content into chilled glasses.
3. Serve immediately.
Take a look at the best single serve coffee makers.
#3: Creamy Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee
1 tablespoon of Folgers instant coffee
1 1/2 cups of whole milk
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of boiling water
1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1. Add the sugar and the instant coffee to the cup of boiling water and stir well until everything is dissolved.
2. Add the chocolate syrup and then the vanilla extract and stir well again until they are incorporated.
3. Finally, add the milk and stir again.
4. Put the ice cubes on the cup or mug you are going to use and pour the mocha over the ice cubes.
5. Serve immediately.
#4: Almond Milk Mocha
1 tablespoon of instant coffee
1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1 cup of almond milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
chocolate sauce or whipped cream (optional)
1. Put a small saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the instant coffee, the cocoa powder, the almond milk, and the sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well until heated or for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Pour the content into a coffee mug.
3. Top with chocolate sauce or whipped cream at your own taste.
4. Serve immediately.