With so many different latte recipes out there, why do you keep drinking the same one every single day? While you may think that choosing a different latte recipe may be difficult or that you don’t have a lot of options, the truth is that you do. And there are some amazing and delicious latte recipes that are also easy to prepare.
Discover the how to make the perfect cup of coffee every single morning.
So, why don’t you try out one of the following latte recipes today? We assure you that you are going to love these latte recipes.
#1: Vanilla Latte
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger brewed espresso
1 1/4 cups 2% milk
2 tablespoons vanilla flavored syrup
1. Pour the milk into a pitcher and heat it using the steaming wand. You should heat it to 145º – 165ºF (65º – 70ºC).
2. In a large coffee mug, put the vanilla flavored syrup.
3. Brew the espresso.
4. Add the espresso to the mug with the vanilla syrup.
5. Finally, pour the steamed milk into the mug. Please make sure that you hold back the foam with a spoon.
6. Put the foam on top of the latte. Serve.
#2: Gingerbread Latte
1/2 cup milk, steamed
2 fluid ounces of espresso coffee
1/8 cup of whipped cream
2 tablespoons of gingerbread flavored syrup
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
1 pinch ground cinnamon
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. In a coffee mug, add the gingerbread flavored syrup with the espresso coffee. Stir them well.
2. Pour in the steamed milk and stir.
3. Top the latte with the whipped cream and then sprinkle it with the vanilla powder, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg. Serve.
Take a look at the top semi automatic espresso machines.
#3: Brown Sugar-Caramel Latte
3/4 cup hot, brewed coffee
1/4 cup half-and-half
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
1. In a small mug, combine the half-and-half with the brown sugar until dissolved.
2. Whip using a small whisk or a milk frother.
3. Pour the espresso coffee into the mug and then add the caramel sauce. Stir until it is dissolved.
4. Finally, pour the frothed half-and-half into the coffee. Serve.
#4: Tembleque Latte
1/2 cup of milk
1 shot brewed espresso
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) of jigger coconut-flavored syrup
1 pinch ground cinnamon
1. In a mug, stir the coconut syrup and the espresso.
2. In a saucepan, heat the milk for about 5 minutes, just until when it is starting to boil.
3. Stir the milk into the mug where you have the coffee and the syrup.
4. On top of the latte, put the cinnamon, sprinkled.
#5: White Chocolate Latte
1/2 cup of brewed espresso
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 tablespoon of white sugar
1 tablespoon of heavy cream
1/4 cup of white chocolate chips, chopped
1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Put the milk and the cream in a saucepan and put in on low-medium. Whisk it until it is hot and frothy.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Add the sugar and the vanilla extract to the saucepan and stir.
4. In a mug, whisk the hot espresso with the white chocolate chips until it is smooth.
5. Top the mug with the frothy hot milk and stir.